Florida Hospital Tampa
Florida Hospital Tampa, located across from the University of South Florida, is a 475
-bed hospital that provides strategic medical care through the development of specialized Centers of Excellence that focus resources on major disease areas, including cardiovascular care, women's services, cancer treatment, pediatrics, orthopaedics and diabetes management. In addition, we offer several specialized service units, including intensive care, pediatric/neonatal intensive care, rehabilitation, occupational health, continuing care and general surgery as well as a 24-hour emergency department with dedicated treatment facilities for chest pain, pediatrics and minor care.
Florida Hospital Carrollwood
As a member of the Adventist Health System, our Christian mission drives us to a higher standard of patient care, delivered consistently in a respectful and efficient team environment that also values individual skills and talents.
Our 120-bed Hospital features the latest technologies and tools, physicians who truly care about their
patients and those who help care for them and leadership that motivates everyone here to do their best,
day in and day out. When you join our team, you become a member of a team that treats patients, peers and visitors with compassion and care.
Florida Hospital Connerton LTAC
Florida Hospital Long Term Acute Care Hospital at Connerton is our state of the art 50-bed hospital located in central Pasco County. Care is rendered in a variety of settings to include our 4-bed ICU, Two 23 bed Med/Surg units and an on-site operating room suite. Services include a full service Pharmacy; Laboratory; Radiology Services; Speech, Occupational and Physical Therapy and Respiratory Therapy. Our facility practices a patient-family centered care philosophy and an interdisciplinary caregiver team approach.
The RN Mobile Pool is designed to serve as an internal float pool between three campuses: Florida Hospital Tampa/Florida Hospital Pepin Heart Institute, Florida Hospital Carrollwood, and Florida Hospital Connerton Long Term Acute Care Hospital.
There will be 4 tiers of the RN Mobile Pool: (1) Medical/Surgical, Tele, Rehab (2) Step Down - PCU, Cardiac PCU, Cardiac Intervention Unit (3) Critical Care - ICU, CVICU, CCU and (4) ED. Placement will be determined based on experience.
The Registered Nurse provides self-directed, effective nursing care to groups of patients and other duties as assigned in accordance with Division of Nursing standards and pursuant to Florida Department of Professional Regulation, Chapter 464.003 (3) (a): Practice of professional nursing means the performance of those acts requiring substantial specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon applied practices of psychological, biological, physical, and social sciences which shall include, but not limited to:
1. The observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured or infirmed; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health and prevention of illness and others.
2. The administration of medication and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
3. The supervision and teaching of other personnel in the theory and performance of any of the above acts.
As a leader in meeting the health care needs of the community, Florida Hospital Tampa is committed to providing a workplace that respects the diversity and contribution that our employees bring to our organization. Our mission depends not only on our commitment to living our values but on our efforts to excel in both the delivery of quality health care and in providing compassionate care to the patients we serve.
Apply today to join our team of dedicated professionals.
EOE. Drug and Tobacco Free Workplace. Accredited by the Joint Commission.
The skill to heal. The spirit to care.
1. Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing. BSN preferred
2. Current Florida RN license or ability to obtain reciprocity from another state
3. Valid BCLS, ACLS, and NIH certification (ACLS and NIH required only for Critical Care areas)
4. Minimum 3 years recent RN experience required for ED pool.
5. Must be willing to float between 3 hospitals: Florida Hospital Tampa/Florida Hospital Pepin Heart Institute, Florida Hospital Carrollwood, and Florida Hospital Connerton Long Term Acute Care Hospital