At Bayfront Medical Center, Real Heroes are created and encouraged to grow with excellent leadership and educational opportunities. As one of the premier teaching, not-for-profit hospitals in the Southeast, we are recognized for our exceptional Nursing care. Learn more about Bayfront and our continued growth/development for over the past 100 years by visiting online at the link below.
To continue our tradition of excellence, we are seeking an experienced
RN, MedSurg Trauma
Consistently recognized for employee and patient satisfaction, Bayfront relies on our team members to ensure the highest level of patient care and teamwork. This position will play a vital role in ensuring the best patient care delivery and clinical outcomes. Candidate will delegate appropriate care activities to RN I, LPN I/II/III, PCT, Paramedic and unit secy/monitor tech. Responsible for professional accountability and development.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred.
- State of Florida RN license and CPR training.
- Unit specific certifications preferred.
- One year acute care experience.
- Preceptor/charge skills preferred.
- Interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking, delegation and customer service skills required.
Opportunities for RN, MedSurg Ortho also available.