- Full Time
The Licensed Practical Nurse will be responsible for rendering direct patient care to an assigned group of patients, in accordance with the philosophy and policies of the Patient Care Division. Works under the guidance and direction of the Registered Nurse and the Clinical Supervisor in an assigned clinical area within a patient population as defined by the unit or clinic.
1. Graduate from an approved school of practical nursing.
2. Strong Phlebotomy/Venipuncture skills.
3. Certified in skills applicable to area within designated time frame.
4. Current, valid American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Health Care Provider (CPR and AED) Program card.
1. Intravenous (IV) lines, catheters and ports experience.
2. Previous experience in specialty area.
License/Certification Requirements: Yes
Work Hours: 8:30a-5p
Weekend Requirements: No
On-Call Requirements: No