REGISTERED NURSE-NEONATAL IMCU
- Full Time
We are seeking a patient driven and highly motivated Registered Nurse to join our Neonatal Immediate Medical Care Unit (IMCU) team at Methodist Hospitals! We are offering a sign-on bonus, competitive benefits, PTO, and salary. Come be a part of a Magnet recognized team at Methodist Hospitals, and help lead the way to better health.
At Methodist Hospitals our nurses exemplify the INURSE values through integrity, nursing excellence, unity, respect, scholar, and evidence based practice.
- Methodist was one of just seventy-four cancer programs in the nation to receive the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer’s Outstanding Achievement Award during its last accreditation period.
- We have been named one of America’s Best Breast Centers by the Women’s Choice Awards for four years in a row.
- Methodist Hospitals is proud to achieve Magnet recognition, as this credential reinforces our dedication to quality patient care
JOB SPECIFICATIONS(Minimum Requirements)KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Thorough knowledge of a variety of medical equipment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to administer medications per policy and procedure.
- Ability to follow the National Patient Safety Goals.
- Ability to interpret lab and diagnostic results as it relates to patients status.
- Ability to communicate with all disciplines using SBAR.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrates courteous, kind and a caring, compassionate, positive attitude and support to the organization.
- Clinical skills, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Physiological Knowledge, Administering Medication, Medical Teamwork, Multi-tasking, Listening, Verbal Communication, Health Promotion and Maintenance.
- ED/ICU Requirement: ACLS MED SURG AREAS Requirement: BLS College Diploma Nursing Required
- Bachelors Nursing Preferred
- College Diploma Nursing Required
- 0 years Required
- Licensed Registered Nurse
- Certified Cardiac Pulmonary Resuscitation
STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR
Meets the Standards of Behavior as outlined in Personnel Policy and Procedure #1, Employee Relations Code.
Demonstrates knowledge of procedures for protecting and maintaining security, confidentiality and integrity of employee, patient, family, organizational and other medical information. Understands and supports the commitment of Methodist Hospitals in adhering to federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations governing ethical business practices for healthcare providers.
DISCLAIMER - The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. The statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.