Travel Nurse RN - Endoscopy - $1,735 per week
Travel Nurse Across America is seeking a travel nurse RN Endoscopy for a travel nursing job in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Endoscopy
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40.00 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
We're looking for Endoscopy RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in Baton Rouge, LA. The right RN should have 1-2 years recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As an Endoscopy RN, you will provide nursing care in an Endo environment, supporting the physicians and medical team in providing top-level care before, during and after the patients' procedures. Travel Nurses should have expertise in Endoscopy with an understanding in physiology, pathophysiology, endoscopy procedures, and pharmacodynamics of conscious sedation anesthesia and analgesia.
As an Endo Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
- Ensure a high standard of nursing care to patients attending the Endoscopy Unit, working within company policies and procedures.
- Provide technical assistance during diagnostic and therapeutic Endoscopic procedures, ensuring safe working practice.
- Participate in the care and maintenance of endoscopes and other specialized equipment, ensuring an agreed standard of decontamination at all times including accurate records of traceability of all endoscopes and associated equipment.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment within the clinical area in accordance with established standards and regulations.
2 years of Endo/GI Lab experience BLS, ACLS and PALS required
TNAA Job ID #412663. Pay package is based on 40 hours per week (subject to confirmation). 2 years of Endo/GI Lab experience BLS, ACLS and PALS requiredAbout Travel Nurse Across America
At Travel Nurse Across America, we take pride in doing things differently. We place our nurses on high-paying assignments in exciting locations across the country, but it's our service before, during and after your assignment that sets us apart. Our dedicated, supportive staff understands how stressful preparing for a travel assignment can be, and that's why we put our experience to work for you to remove the headaches and send you smoothly on your way.
Across our recruiting, clinical, quality assurance, payroll and housing teams, we promise to go out of our way to offer you an exceptional customer service experience. You may be a temporary employee of the facilities you serve, but when you travel with us, you become a permanent part of the TNAA family!
Some of the benefits you receive with TNAA:
- Low Census ProtectionTM - We pay for the number of hours you've agreed to work in your contract, regardless of changing needs of the hospital due to low census.
- Paid Sick Leave - Sick leave begins accruing from your first day, and you're eligible to use it after 90 days of employment.
- Travel Reimbursement - We offer up to $1,000 in travel expense reimbursement.
- Your Way is Paid - TNAA pays for all costs associated with getting the licenses and certifications needed for your assignment.
- Housing - Get the most out of your housing subsidy with our Easy Stay program or utilize our company provided housing.
- Insurance - We offer liability, vision, dental and health from Cigna, available from day one.
- Multiple Bonus Opportunities – We offer extension, rebook and completion bonuses. We also offer TNAA Boost Pay and referral bonuses.
- More of what we offer can be viewed on our website at, www.nurse.tv/benefits/.