Travel Nurse RN - Oncology - $1,891 per week
Travel Nurse Across America is seeking a travel nurse RN Oncology for a travel nursing job in Atlanta, Georgia.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Oncology
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36.00 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
We're looking for Oncology RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in Atlanta, GA. The right RN should have 1-2 years recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As an Oncology RN, you'll provide top-level care for critically or chronically ill cancer patients. Under direction from a physician, you may administer chemotherapy, implement new methods of symptom treatment, and monitor patients' progress. Oncology Travel Nurses are crucial in creating a supportive care environment. A large portion of this important job is educating cancer patients about treatment options and procedures.
As an Oncology Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
- Coordinate treatment plans.
- Provide patient education and treatment tracking.
- Be a reliable source of comfort and support for cancer patients and their families.
- Attend to a great number of details while working under pressure.
- Implement best practice treatment protocols in a variety of settings.
2 years experience- BLS required- Chemo cert required- Active GA or compact license required- large facility experience required- prior travel a plus
TNAA Job ID #419583. Pay package is based on 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation). 2 years experience- BLS required- Chemo cert required- Active GA or compact license required- large facility experience required- prior travel a plusAbout Travel Nurse Across America
At Travel Nurse Across America, we take pride in doing things differently. We place our nurses on high-paying assignments in exciting locations across the country, but it's our service before, during and after your assignment that sets us apart. Our dedicated, supportive staff understands how stressful preparing for a travel assignment can be, and that's why we put our experience to work for you to remove the headaches and send you smoothly on your way.
Across our recruiting, clinical, quality assurance, payroll and housing teams, we promise to go out of our way to offer you an exceptional customer service experience. You may be a temporary employee of the facilities you serve, but when you travel with us, you become a permanent part of the TNAA family!
Some of the benefits you receive with TNAA:
- Low Census ProtectionTM - We pay for the number of hours you've agreed to work in your contract, regardless of changing needs of the hospital due to low census.
- Paid Sick Leave - Sick leave begins accruing from your first day, and you're eligible to use it after 90 days of employment.
- Travel Reimbursement - We offer up to $1,000 in travel expense reimbursement.
- Your Way is Paid - TNAA pays for all costs associated with getting the licenses and certifications needed for your assignment.
- Housing - Get the most out of your housing subsidy with our Easy Stay program or utilize our company provided housing.
- Insurance - We offer liability, vision, dental and health from Cigna, available from day one.
- Multiple Bonus Opportunities – We offer extension, rebook and completion bonuses. We also offer TNAA Boost Pay and referral bonuses.
- More of what we offer can be viewed on our website at, www.nurse.tv/benefits/.