Travel Nurse RN - ED - Emergency Department - $1,509 per week
American Mobile Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN ED - Emergency Department for a travel nursing job in Las Vegas, Nevada.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ED - Emergency Department
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36.00 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days, evenings
- Employment Type: Travel
Job Description & Requirements
Emergency Room Nurse - Emergency Nurse - (ER RN)
StartDate: 11/16/2020Available Shifts: 12 D/E Pay Rate: $1435.00 - 1583.00
- 180 bed community hospital opened in 2004, has been voted Best Hospital in Las Vegas - This 29 bed Emergency Room (ER) unit boasts the latest in cutting-edge technology as well as a compassionate and effective patient care model. This highly esteemed facility welcomes creative and energetic caregivers to join its team. In addition to working with an elite team, you can expect to work with cutting-edge equipment.
Years of Experience: 2.
- Current NV RN license (#/expiration)
- ACLS, PALS, BLS
Roll the dice and see what "lady luck" has in store for you in glittering Las Vegas! Filled with neon lights, spectacular attractions and mega-wattage fun, Las Vegas is undeniably the entertainment capital of the world. Gambling aside, Vegas is the place to see superstars in concert, catch breathtaking laser shows, take helicopter rides over the Grand Canyon and to experience life to its fullest.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Emergency room nurse, emergency nurse, ER nurse, ER RN, emergency room, trauma, trauma nurse, acute care nurse, registered nurse, RN, R.N., nursing, nurse, emergency, healthcare, health care, hospital
American Mobile Healthcare Job ID #1862566. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: Registered Nurse Emergency Room Nurse - Emergency Nurse - Travel - (ER RN).About American Mobile Healthcare
Get paid to travel! American Mobile Healthcare is a leader in the travel nurse staffing industry with top travel nursing jobs in all 50 states, including some exclusive jobs that are only available for to nurses that work with American Mobile. As an American Mobile travel nurse, you’ll be able to explore the country while earning great pay. We are proud to offer our travelers competitive benefits including:
- Free housing
- Medical and dental benefits from day one
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonuses and incentives
- Continuing education support
- Licensing assistance
- Team Support
Get started on your adventure with an American Mobile job. We’ll take you to new places and your career to new heights.