Travel Nurse RN - Labor and Delivery - $1,652 per week
Travel Nurse Across America is seeking a travel nurse RN Labor and Delivery for a travel nursing job in Glens Falls, New York.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Labor and Delivery
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 8 weeks
- 36.00 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
We're looking for Labor and Delivery RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in Glens Falls, NY. The right RN should have 3 years' recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
L&D Travel Nurses provide care and support for women before, during and after delivery of a baby. L&D RNs must ensure that the medical as well as emotional needs of their patients are met at all times throughout the birthing process. As an L&D RN, you'll be responsible for assisting physicians when epidurals or pain medications are administered, episiotomies are performed, or when the patient requires preparation for a cesarean delivery.
As an L&D Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
- Stay with and monitor patient throughout labor.
- Monitor contractions and help patients with breathing techniques.
- Check cervix periodically to monitor progression/lack of dilation.
- Ensure beds are kept clean and dry; clean up bodily fluids expelled before and after birthing process.
- Aid physician with drapes, gloves, gowns, delivery instruments, etc.
- Immediate care of newborn.
3 years of LD experience. MB experience required. Recovery and post-partum care, fetal monitoring/neonatal resuscitation. Must have BLS, ACLS, NRP and EFM. Travel experience preferred. BCLS cert required. Must have knowledge of breast feeding process
TNAA Job ID #437576. Pay package is based on 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation). 3 years of LD experience. MB experience required. Recovery and post-partum care, fetal monitoring/neonatal resuscitation. Must have BLS, ACLS, NRP and EFM. Travel experience preferred. BCLS cert required. Must have knowledge of breast feeding processAbout Travel Nurse Across America
At Travel Nurse Across America, we take pride in doing things differently. We place our nurses on high-paying assignments in exciting locations across the country, but it's our service before, during and after your assignment that sets us apart. Our dedicated, supportive staff understands how stressful preparing for a travel assignment can be, and that's why we put our experience to work for you to remove the headaches and send you smoothly on your way.
Across our recruiting, clinical, quality assurance, payroll and housing teams, we promise to go out of our way to offer you an exceptional customer service experience. You may be a temporary employee of the facilities you serve, but when you travel with us, you become a permanent part of the TNAA family!
Some of the benefits you receive with TNAA:
- Low Census ProtectionTM - We pay for the number of hours you've agreed to work in your contract, regardless of changing needs of the hospital due to low census.
- Paid Sick Leave - Sick leave begins accruing from your first day, and you're eligible to use it after 90 days of employment.
- Travel Reimbursement - We offer up to $1,000 in travel expense reimbursement.
- Your Way is Paid - TNAA pays for all costs associated with getting the licenses and certifications needed for your assignment.
- Housing - Get the most out of your housing subsidy with our Easy Stay program or utilize our company provided housing.
- Insurance - We offer liability, vision, dental and health from Cigna, available from day one.
- Multiple Bonus Opportunities – We offer extension, rebook and completion bonuses. We also offer TNAA Boost Pay and referral bonuses.
- More of what we offer can be viewed on our website at, www.nurse.tv/benefits/.