Travel Nurse RN - PACU - Post Anesthetic Care - $2,403 per week
Travel Nurse Across America is seeking a travel nurse RN PACU - Post Anesthetic Care for a travel nursing job in Burlington, Vermont.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: PACU - Post Anesthetic Care
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40.00 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
We're looking for Post Anesthesia Care Unit RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in [citSt]. The right RN should have 1-2 years recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As a PACU RN, you'll provide observation and care for post-op patients as they recover from surgical anesthesia. PACU Travel Nurses offer a crucial care step between surgery and recovery, and ensure that patients are monitored for any adverse reactions.
As a PACU Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
- Handle a broad range of patients from pediatrics to adults.
- Develop individualized care plans based on each patient's condition.
- Monitor critical patients for condition changes and report to the physician.
- Be responsible for determining when patients are recovered and ready to move to a room.
Prior travel, EPIC exp. preferred. Weeknight call 1-2 nights in a 4 week period
TNAA Job ID #430894. Pay package is based on 40 hours per week (subject to confirmation). Prior travel, EPIC exp. preferred. Weeknight call 1-2 nights in a 4 week periodAbout Travel Nurse Across America
At Travel Nurse Across America, we take pride in doing things differently. We place our nurses on high-paying assignments in exciting locations across the country, but it's our service before, during and after your assignment that sets us apart. Our dedicated, supportive staff understands how stressful preparing for a travel assignment can be, and that's why we put our experience to work for you to remove the headaches and send you smoothly on your way.
Across our recruiting, clinical, quality assurance, payroll and housing teams, we promise to go out of our way to offer you an exceptional customer service experience. You may be a temporary employee of the facilities you serve, but when you travel with us, you become a permanent part of the TNAA family!
Some of the benefits you receive with TNAA:
- Low Census ProtectionTM - We pay for the number of hours you've agreed to work in your contract, regardless of changing needs of the hospital due to low census.
- Paid Sick Leave - Sick leave begins accruing from your first day, and you're eligible to use it after 90 days of employment.
- Travel Reimbursement - We offer up to $1,000 in travel expense reimbursement.
- Your Way is Paid - TNAA pays for all costs associated with getting the licenses and certifications needed for your assignment.
- Housing - Get the most out of your housing subsidy with our Easy Stay program or utilize our company provided housing.
- Insurance - We offer liability, vision, dental and health from Cigna, available from day one.
- Multiple Bonus Opportunities – We offer extension, rebook and completion bonuses. We also offer TNAA Boost Pay and referral bonuses.
- More of what we offer can be viewed on our website at, www.nurse.tv/benefits/.