Travel Nurse RN - Case Management - $1,800 per week
Travel Nurse Across America is seeking a travel nurse RN Case Management for a travel nursing job in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Case Management
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40.00 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
We're looking for RN Case managers for an immediate travel nurse opening in Philadelphia, PA. The right RN should have 1-2 years recent case management experience. Read below for more requirements. As a RN Case Manager, you'll work with a highly skilled team of professionals to advocate for patients, evaluate, plan, provide resources and facilitate communication with family members. You will be responsible for comprehensive coordination of short and long-term care for patients, with the goal of decreasing hospital stay lengths and reducing readmission rates to generate cost-effective outcomes.
As a Case Management Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
- Evaluate and assess new patients.
- Create and update comprehensive short and long-term patient care plans.
- Educate families and patients about resources and health care options.
- Collaborate with other RNs, doctors and social workers.
- Properly document and submit medical records.
- Communicate with Insurance companies to collaborate or appeal decisions.
- Improve financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends and recommending actions to management.
BSN required/PA RN license required. 2 years hospital experience
TNAA Job ID #412568. Pay package is based on 40 hours per week (subject to confirmation). BSN required/PA RN license required. 2 years hospital experienceAbout Travel Nurse Across America
At Travel Nurse Across America, we take pride in doing things differently. We place our nurses on high-paying assignments in exciting locations across the country, but it's our service before, during and after your assignment that sets us apart. Our dedicated, supportive staff understands how stressful preparing for a travel assignment can be, and that's why we put our experience to work for you to remove the headaches and send you smoothly on your way.
Across our recruiting, clinical, quality assurance, payroll and housing teams, we promise to go out of our way to offer you an exceptional customer service experience. You may be a temporary employee of the facilities you serve, but when you travel with us, you become a permanent part of the TNAA family!
Some of the benefits you receive with TNAA:
- Low Census ProtectionTM - We pay for the number of hours you've agreed to work in your contract, regardless of changing needs of the hospital due to low census.
- Paid Sick Leave - Sick leave begins accruing from your first day, and you're eligible to use it after 90 days of employment.
- Travel Reimbursement - We offer up to $1,000 in travel expense reimbursement.
- Your Way is Paid - TNAA pays for all costs associated with getting the licenses and certifications needed for your assignment.
- Housing - Get the most out of your housing subsidy with our Easy Stay program or utilize our company provided housing.
- Insurance - We offer liability, vision, dental and health from Cigna, available from day one.
- Multiple Bonus Opportunities – We offer extension, rebook and completion bonuses. We also offer TNAA Boost Pay and referral bonuses.
- More of what we offer can be viewed on our website at, www.nurse.tv/benefits/.