Travel Nurse RN - PICU - Pediatric Intensive Care - $1,937 per week
American Mobile Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN PICU - Pediatric Intensive Care for a travel nursing job in Idaho Falls, Idaho.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: PICU - Pediatric Intensive Care
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36.00 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days, evenings, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
Job Description & Requirements
Pediatric Intensive Care - PICU Nurse - (PICU RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 D/E/N Pay Rate: $1843.00 - 2032.00
- Pediatric Intensive Care (PICU) RN needed for 330 bed Level 2 Trauma center. Winner of the Beacon Award for Critical Care Excellence. - 6 bed unit cares for patients from newborns to young adults. Cases you'll work with include: medical, surgical, oncology/BMT, rehab, trachs, and trauma. - Southeastern ID, about 3 hours north of Salt Lake City. Idaho Falls was recently named to National Geographic's list of "100 Best Adventure Towns". - Visit nearby Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, Jackson Hole, and the world-class fishing on the Snake River.
Years of Experience: 2.
1. PALS, BLS
- Current ID or compact RN License (#/expiration)
Natural beauty abounds in this eastern Idaho town, where Yellowstone and the Grand Teton National Parks are just a short drive away. Stay in town to enjoy the city's unique splendor with its superb views of the Snake River and the rapids that gave the town its name. With its low cost of living, plethora of outdoor activity and thriving economy, Idaho Falls is an ideal locale to call home.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Pediatric intensive care nurse, intensive care nurse, pediatric nurse, PICU, intensive care, PICU RN, pediatric care, pediatric, registered nurse, RN, R.N., nursing, nurse, healthcare, health care
American Mobile Healthcare Job ID #1876245. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: Registered Nurse Pediatric Intensive Care - PICU Nurse - Travel - (PICU RN).About American Mobile Healthcare
Get paid to travel! American Mobile Healthcare is a leader in the travel nurse staffing industry with top travel nursing jobs in all 50 states, including some exclusive jobs that are only available for to nurses that work with American Mobile. As an American Mobile travel nurse, you’ll be able to explore the country while earning great pay. We are proud to offer our travelers competitive benefits including:
- Free housing
- Medical and dental benefits from day one
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonuses and incentives
- Continuing education support
- Licensing assistance
- Team Support
Get started on your adventure with an American Mobile job. We’ll take you to new places and your career to new heights.