Travel Nurse RN - CVOR - $2,453 per week
Travel Nurse Across America is seeking a travel nurse RN CVOR for a travel nursing job in Pensacola, Florida.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: CVOR
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40.00 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
We're looking for Cardiovascular Operating Room RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in Pensacola, FL. The right RN should have 1-2 years recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As a CVOR RN, you'll be responsible for providing professional CVOR care services to support a team of physicians, RNs and other medical staff. Our CVOR Travel Nurses demonstrate advanced clinical expertise in circulating and scrubbing for a variety of cardiothoracic surgical procedures and other complex surgeries.
As a CVOR Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
- Assess, plan and evaluate the nursing care needs of the patient before, during and after a surgical procedure.
- Participate in the care of patients receiving conscious sedation.
- Administer prescribed medications, apply dressings, monitor vital signs.
- Assist physician during procedures.
- Maintain aseptic techniques and actively monitor situations which could lead to breaches in aseptic technique.
- Coordinate the operating room with respect to sterility, cleanliness, availability of functioning equipment and supplies.
- Ensure the proper handling of specimens.
Must scrub and assist on hearts 2 years CVOR exp scrubbing endovascular cases a plus, not required
TNAA Job ID #428827. Pay package is based on 40 hours per week (subject to confirmation). Must scrub and assist on hearts 2 years CVOR exp scrubbing endovascular cases a plus, not requiredAbout Travel Nurse Across America
At Travel Nurse Across America, we take pride in doing things differently. We place our nurses on high-paying assignments in exciting locations across the country, but it's our service before, during and after your assignment that sets us apart. Our dedicated, supportive staff understands how stressful preparing for a travel assignment can be, and that's why we put our experience to work for you to remove the headaches and send you smoothly on your way.
Across our recruiting, clinical, quality assurance, payroll and housing teams, we promise to go out of our way to offer you an exceptional customer service experience. You may be a temporary employee of the facilities you serve, but when you travel with us, you become a permanent part of the TNAA family!
Some of the benefits you receive with TNAA:
- Low Census ProtectionTM - We pay for the number of hours you've agreed to work in your contract, regardless of changing needs of the hospital due to low census.
- Paid Sick Leave - Sick leave begins accruing from your first day, and you're eligible to use it after 90 days of employment.
- Travel Reimbursement - We offer up to $1,000 in travel expense reimbursement.
- Your Way is Paid - TNAA pays for all costs associated with getting the licenses and certifications needed for your assignment.
- Housing - Get the most out of your housing subsidy with our Easy Stay program or utilize our company provided housing.
- Insurance - We offer liability, vision, dental and health from Cigna, available from day one.
- Multiple Bonus Opportunities – We offer extension, rebook and completion bonuses. We also offer TNAA Boost Pay and referral bonuses.
- More of what we offer can be viewed on our website at, www.nurse.tv/benefits/.