Travel Nurse RN - Cardiac Cath Lab - $2,761 per week
Travel Nurse Across America is seeking a travel nurse RN Cardiac Cath Lab for a travel nursing job in Atlanta, Georgia.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Cardiac Cath Lab
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40.00 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
We're looking for Cardiac Cath Lab RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in Atlanta, GA. The right RN should have 1-2 years recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As a Cath Lab RN, you'll work with a highly skilled team of medical professionals in a cardiovascular surgical environment providing assistance to the physician including maintenance and monitoring of EKG equipment, and assisting during angioplasty, cardiac catheterization and electrophysiology.
As a Cath Lab Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
- Learn complex technologies effectively.
- Assist physicians with cardiac catheterization as a way to diagnose heart conditions or as a treatment.
- Assist with angioplasties, valvuloplasties and stent placements.
- Help implant pacemakers and implantable cardioverter-defibrillators (ICDs).
2 years exp-GA or compact - BLS and ACLS
TNAA Job ID #434467. Pay package is based on 40 hours per week (subject to confirmation). 2 years exp-GA or compact - BLS and ACLSAbout Travel Nurse Across America
At Travel Nurse Across America, we take pride in doing things differently. We place our nurses on high-paying assignments in exciting locations across the country, but it's our service before, during and after your assignment that sets us apart. Our dedicated, supportive staff understands how stressful preparing for a travel assignment can be, and that's why we put our experience to work for you to remove the headaches and send you smoothly on your way.
Across our recruiting, clinical, quality assurance, payroll and housing teams, we promise to go out of our way to offer you an exceptional customer service experience. You may be a temporary employee of the facilities you serve, but when you travel with us, you become a permanent part of the TNAA family!
Some of the benefits you receive with TNAA:
- Low Census ProtectionTM - We pay for the number of hours you've agreed to work in your contract, regardless of changing needs of the hospital due to low census.
- Paid Sick Leave - Sick leave begins accruing from your first day, and you're eligible to use it after 90 days of employment.
- Travel Reimbursement - We offer up to $1,000 in travel expense reimbursement.
- Your Way is Paid - TNAA pays for all costs associated with getting the licenses and certifications needed for your assignment.
- Housing - Get the most out of your housing subsidy with our Easy Stay program or utilize our company provided housing.
- Insurance - We offer liability, vision, dental and health from Cigna, available from day one.
- Multiple Bonus Opportunities – We offer extension, rebook and completion bonuses. We also offer TNAA Boost Pay and referral bonuses.
- More of what we offer can be viewed on our website at, www.nurse.tv/benefits/.