RN, Registered Nurse - ICU, CTICU, IMC Manager
Responsible for planning, organizing, and implementing specific services. Responsible for fiscal management, performance improvement activities, and compliance with all relevant policies/procedures and regulations. Manages all aspects of personnel processes. Communicates information effectively. Ability to make timely decisions and manage change process. Must interface with all departments as part of the management team.
Specific: Responsible for oversight of CCU/PCU, maintaining clinical competence. All members of the Leadership Team who need to use a phone for business purposes must use a personal cell phone. In order to be considered for the position, please visit our website www.beebehealthcare.org to fill out an application.
Staffing/Scheduling Leadership/Culture of accountability and safety/Equipment Operation/Patient advocacy/Clinical competence.
Credentials - Essential:
- RN - Registered Nurse
- BLS - Basic Life Saving certification
- ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- NIH - Stroke Certification
Competencies and Skills - Essential:
- Experience In Hospital Or Acute Care Setting
- Clear Communication Skills Both Written And Verbal
- Able To Keep Confidential Information Regarding Patients, Team Members
- Able To Withstand Crisis Situations
- Has Skills To Provides Customer Service To Patients, Team Members And Visitors
- Knowledge And Experience With Electronic Health Records
- Experience With Excel, Power Point, Word, Visio, Etc.
Education - Essential:
- RN Diploma/RN Graduate Program
Our employees play a pivotal role in our continued success. Attracting and retaining the best healthcare professionals is Beebe Healthcare's top priority. We offer an excellent patient-focused environment, exciting career opportunities, and leading-edge technology with supportive, progressive leadership. Joining Beebe Healthcare means joining an exciting healthcare team that is deeply committed to the community. Join us to take advantage of our excellent benefits and compensation package.
424 Savannah Road, Lewes, DE 19958
Chat Live From Anywhere With a Nurse Recruiter Every Thursday 2 p.m.-3 p.m. Visit beebehealthcare.org/career-opportunities or call 302-645-3336 for details.