Registered Nurse Special Procedures Unit
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Registered Nurse Cardiology Special Procedures today with Redmond Regional Medical Center. We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Redmond Regional Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse Cardiology Special Procedures opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- High School Graduate
- Preferred specialized training in Cardiopulmonary Technology or Radiology
- Preferred two years clinical experience specific to Interventional Cath or Radiology
- BLS; Preferred college graduate or certification in Cardiopulmonary Technologist or Radiology
- ARRT or RCIS preferred
- Must have the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care which addresses the physical, psychosocial, educational and safety age appropriate needs of the patient populations served within the department
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.