RN- Registered Nurse- ICU
The staff ICU/CCU (RN) is a vital part of an interdisciplinary team assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and documenting care in efforts to deliver the highest levels of care to the patient and family. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of CHRISTUS St. Patrick Health System, and demonstrating behavior consistent with the Core Values. Our ICU/CCU at CHRISTUS St. Patrick Health System is a 17 bed unit. This unit provides care primarily for the adult and geriatric population for all ICU/CCU diagnosis.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Louisiana State RN license
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, families, and medical staff both verbally and written
- 1 year of ICU experience is preferred