OB/GYN Antepartum Registered Nurse RN
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Our Forest campus is a 340-bed community hospital located in Richmond, VA. Our team at Forest specializes in heart and stroke care, women's health, orthopedics and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We're also a national trendsetter in kidney transplants through the Virginia Transplant Center and, as part of the Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery, we lead the state in minimally-invasive procedures with da Vinci robotic-assisted surgeries.
- 63rd on Fortune’s 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance (up to $5,250 per year in Tuition Reimbursement)
- 21 private OB / antepartum rooms
- OB/GYN team includes physicians, maternal fetal medicine specialists, nurses, educators, and social workers to guide patients through their OB/antepartum, post-partum, or GYN surgical stay
- Specialties include breast diagnostics, minimally invasive, and complex surgeries
- Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), multiple maternal fetal medicine specialists, and 24/7 neonatologist coverage for high-risk pregnancies and childbirths
Preferred: BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing
Licensure / CertificationRequired: Current Registered Nurse license in Virginia or a compact license
Required: American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider
Preferred: One year of recent applicable experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.