Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse RN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Henrico Doctors' Hospitals is a 767 licensed bed facility that consists of five community campuses, Henrico, Parham and Retreat Doctors' Hospitals, West Creek Emergency Center and Hanover Emergency Center.
Our Forest campus is a 340-bed community hospital located in Richmond, VA. Our team at Forest specializes in heart and stroke care, women's health, orthopedics and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We're also a national trendsetter in kidney transplants through the Virginia Transplant Center and, as part of the Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery, we lead the state in minimally-invasive procedures with da Vinci robotic-assisted surgeries.
- 63rd on Fortune’s 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance (up to $5,250 per year in Tuition Reimbursement)
Labor and Delivery at Forest
- 27 antepartum/GYN rooms
- 16 private labor & delivery rooms
- Low intervention birthing options
- 29 room Mother Baby Unit (postpartum)
- Pre-appointment educational meeting with labor and delivery nurse (for scheduled induction or cesarean section procedures)
- Family-centered care and visiting hours
- Mandarin soaking tubs in seven labor rooms for hydrotherapy
- Water-submersible, wireless fetal monitoring
- Special lighting for color therapy
- King-sized beds for family-centered
- Private bathrooms and flat screen televisions in each room
We’d love to tell you more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team!
Required: Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program
Preferred: BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of nursing
Licensure / Certification
Required: Current Registered Nurse license in Virginia or a compact license
Required: American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider
Preferred: ACLS, PALS and NRP certification
Required: At least one year of nursing experience
Preferred: At least two years of labor & delivery experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.