Travel Nurse - ER RN - Dalton, GA
ER Travel Registered Nurse (RN)
Urgent need for an ER experienced RN for a 13 week travel assignment in Dalton, GA. Local RN’s welcome to apply! Must live more than 50+ miles from hospital to qualify for travel pay package.
If you’re looking for other opportunities you don’t see on our website please inquire directly! [email protected] with your resume.
- Weekly gross pay before taxes: $1,490
- Estimated take home pay after 25% taxes: $1,330
- 12 hours Days or Nights available
- OT after 36 hrs per week for travel RNs
- 13 week travel assignment
- ASAP Start
- Active GA or Compact Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Minimum of 12 months of ER RN experience
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Cover full facility required medical compliance
- OT after 36 hours / week for RNs scheduled 3 12’s
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact Krista Snyder; call, text or email directly.
Email: [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.