Travel Nurse RN - ED - Emergency Department - $5,040 per week
Contemporary Healthcare Solutions is seeking a travel nurse RN ED - Emergency Department for a travel nursing job in Baltimore, Maryland.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ED - Emergency Department
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 12/14/2020
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36.00 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days, nights, flexible
- Employment Type: Travel
- Perks: Rate posted is local Daily pay and reimbursement First day benefits Flexible OT, crisis pay, bonuses, and on call Clinical support 24/7
Rate posted is local Daily pay and reimbursement First day benefits Flexible OT, crisis pay, bonuses, and on call Clinical support 24/7
EMR system: Must have EPIC experience Must have 2 plus years of ER level II trauma Nights or rotating shifts for both days and nights Every other weekend. Holiday as needed per unit Required Certifications: BLS, ACLS, PALS, TNCCAbout Contemporary Healthcare Solutions
Goal – Find you a place to do what you love: take care of patients.
Goal – Understand your needs and skills so you can fit comfortably into a position that lasts.
Goal – Represent you and advocate for you in every phase of onboarding and in your care assignment.
By all means, explore the many options that are available today for travel nurses! Then, please chat with us when you determine that you are looking for:
- A friendly recruiter with knowledge of the hospitals they service, who can match you appropriately
- An agency with clinical support 24/7
- Guidance on the ins-and-outs of travel nursing around issues of location, pay, stipends, benefits and credentialing requirements.
- Flexible policies on unlimited OT, crisis pay, bonuses and on-call
- First day eligibility for Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Daily pay and reimbursement
We are excited to help you with this adventure! Whether you are a seasoned travel pro, or just starting out, ConTemporary Nursing Solutions brings 23 years of experience, and the commitment of a nurse owned organization, to your service. We look forward to chatting with you today!