Registered Nurse (Neurology Clinic), Part-Time 20 hours/week
Join our Neurology Nursing Team!
- Coordinates outpatient clinics
- Demonstrates advanced and mature critical thinking and assessment skills
- Prescribes delegates and coordinates the nursing care provided in Neurology which cares for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, school age, adolescents, with both medical and surgical, orthopedic, and neurological conditions, as well as, children with developmental disabilities.
- Professional care giver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients, for a designated time frame and provides quality care to these patients.
- Assists in maintaining a clean, safe and therapeutic environment.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing required.
- Hold current Texas RN license or is eligible for reciprocity and holds a temporary permit from the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners to practice professional nursing.
- One Year RN experience required. Preferable in a pediatric environment.
- Current BLS and PALS certifications required.