LVN Licensed Vocational Nurse Act Med Surg
Provides primary care to a designated group of patients under the direction of the Registered Nurse. Assists in the collection of patient data used to determine nursing needs of the patient.Works with other disciplines to ensure a collaborative approach to the care of the patient.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Graduate of an accredited school of vocational nursing.
- Experience in clinical setting, preferred.
- Current Texas State LVN License
- BLS Certification, required