LVN Scheduler - Home Health
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.Position: Scheduler
Reports to: Executive Director
As a Scheduler you will:
• Demonstrate computer efficiency.
• Demonstrate necessary skills and knowledge to coordinate work flow.
• Assists with the organization and preparation of office projects. • Prepare reports accurately and timely.
• Communicate effectively both oral and written.
• Plan and organize work effectively and efficiently. • Demonstrate effective problem solving skills.
• Demonstrate dependability.
• Participate in professional development and training activities.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Experience with scheduling in the medical field; homecare scheduling experience preferred
• Minimum of one year data entry, word processing and/or medical records maintenance experience in a medical customer service environment generally required
• Attention to detail, along with excellent organizational, oral and written communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills