Registered Nurse (RN) Long Term Care (LTC) Full Time Permanent
Long Term Care RN needed for a full time, permanent position in Gunnison with competitive pay and excellent benefits! Located thirty minutes south of Crested Butte in the heart of the Rockies, Gunnison is like a home on the range surrounded by ski areas, a national recreation area, national park, lakes, rivers and mesas and high-mountain sage. It's a great base camp for exploring a treasure trove of natural and manmade attractions. POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN) LOCATION: Gunnison, CO SPECIALTY: Long Term Care JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum 1 year experience required
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to perform basic nursing skills on groups of patients and ability to assume charge responsibility.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize quickly.
- Ability to administer medication utilizing the five rights.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Current State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) preferred through American Heart Association
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred
- Acceptable degrees from an accredited school include: Diploma Program in Nursing, an Associate Degree in Nursing, or a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.