ER Clinical Nurse Coordinator
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Are you looking for a work environment as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with TriStar Centennial Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team. We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Centennial Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will assess, monitor, record, report, and follow through on symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- You will create and maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- You will consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and modify the plan of care, as indicated by the patient’s responses and conditions.
- You will delegate nursing tasks as appropriate and safe, but retain accountability for patient care.
- You will provide individualized education for the patient, family, and or caregiver throughout the continuum of care.
- You will adhere to standards of safety and infection control, in the delivery of patient care.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.