RN - Emergency Room
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Eastside Medical Center as an Emergency Room Registered Nurse. Our facility is a part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA healthcare. We care like family!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Eastside Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You promote customer service initiatives along with Eastside Medical Center’s Service Values.
- You will document all patient care.
- You will utilize Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- You will perform technical skills and procedures.
- You promote compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.
Eastside Medical Center is a 310 bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 500 affiliated physicians and 400 volunteers who are committed to providing the community with a healthcare system of excellence. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center has been a leader for 39 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopedics, women’s services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Previous two years of experience preferred
- Outstanding customer service abilities and effective listening skills
- Graduate of accredited School of Nursing with a current GA RN license
- BLS Certification required within 90 days of hire or promotion
- ACLS certification required within 6 months of hire or promotion
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.