Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
- Assists residents with resident care including bathing, grooming, hygiene and placement of adaptive equipment
- Ensures call lights are within reach of residents and answers call lights promptly
- Reports all changes in residents’ condition to supervisor as soon as possible
- Assures that residents are positioned appropriately for meals and serves meal trays as well as assists with feeding as needed per individual plan of care
- Completes all required documentation prior to end of shift
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Our candidate will possess the ability to communicate with patients and nursing staff. Prior experience as nursing assistant preferred but not required.Job Specific Details:
If you enjoy working in a team environment caring for our residents and patients, we would like to speak with you about open positions at Palos West. Looking for AM, PM and Nights shift. We offer full benefits after 90 days and tuition assistance to further your education in nursing. Call for an interview time. Walk ins aso accepted M-F 9a - 4p.
EducationLevel : Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant Training and Competency Evaluation Program. Good standing in the state registry is required.