Travel Respiratory Therapist - $1,500 per week
Med Travelers is seeking a travel Respiratory Therapist for a travel job in Dover, New Hampshire.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Respiratory Therapist
- Discipline: Allied Health Professional
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40.00 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
Job Description & Requirements
Registered Respiratory Therapist - Neonatal Intensive Care - (RRT - NICU)
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $1350.00 - 1550.00
RRT needed for 13 weeks in NH. REQUIRED SKILLS: 2+ refs within last 2 yrs of work. PERMANENT RESIDENCE/ADDRESS MUST BE ADDED TO PROFILE BEFORE UPLOAD OR TRAVELER WILL BE REDIRECTED. Thank you! CC 2 years Current Tele experience - Required PREVIOUS TRAVEL (AT LEAST 6 MONTHS) - Required EPIC experience - Required COMPLIANCE MUST BE STARTED IMMEDIATELY UPON OFFER/ACCEPTANCE! For your reference, Wentworth-Douglass Compliance list can be found in the Requirements Tab. Thank you! CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS ACLS (AHA) BLS (AHA) NBRC PALS NH License - Facility will accept and Out-Of-State equivalent! NH/Emergency license MUST be applied for within 24 hours of offer acceptance
CREDENTIALING REQ: COMPLIANCE MUST BE STARTED IMMEDIATELY UPON OFFER/ACCEPTANCE! RRT's only. CRT's will not be considered.
NH License - Facility will accept and Out-Of-State equivalent! NH/Emergency license MUST be applied for within 24 hours of offer acceptance (proofs uploaded to Trio)!
- Employment Verification: Verification of last 3 employers. We always compare the work history we have on file to the verification submitted. These 2 documents must ALWAYS match exactly. If the verification comes back with anything different than the work history we have on file (typically we see a difference in dates of employment) we must have an updated work history to reflect the DOE that were verified. If any of the last 3 locations were travel assignments worked through an agency we can accept verification of the agency, however, in order to make the connection to the work history, we need this shown 1 of 2 ways:
o Work history can be updated to show the agency worked through at the given facility (list agency name next to facility)
o Verification can be updated to show the given facility worked at under the agency (list facility name and DOE next to agency)
- Employee Reference Check: 2 supervisory references within the last 2 years of employment. References to include at a minimum: full traveler name, facility name, dates of employment, full name of reference, reference title. The DOE must match the work history for this requirement as well.
With its cobblestone streets, elegant brownstones, acres of public greens and gardens and historical attractions, Boston combines the charm of yesteryear with the buzz of a highly sophisticated, modern city. Enjoy the rewarding travel assignments that this New England city has to offer, while indulging in Boston’s old-world ambiance.
Allied travel assignments are typically for 13 weeks and offer generous packages that include:
- Competitive pay rates
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Free Private Housing
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Med Travelers, an AMN Healthcare company, is the leader in allied healthcare staffing. Our relationships with numerous healthcare facilities - including hospitals, home health agencies, school systems, and long-term care facilities - enable us to offer the most current temporary therapy positions and medical imaging jobs. And our traveler customer service is among the best in the industry. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
registered respiratory therapist, respiratory therapist, respiratory, RRT, respiratory care, allied health, allied, healthcare, health care, patient care, neonatal intensive care, NICU RRT, NICU respiratory therapist, respiratory therapy
Med Travelers Job ID #1866560. Pay package is based on 8 hour shifts and 40 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: Registered Respiratory Therapist Registered Respiratory Therapist - Neonatal Intensive Care - (RRT - NICU).About Med Travelers
Med Travelers is the industry leader in allied travel healthcare staffing, matching qualified allied clinicians and healthcare professionals with thousands of temporary, travel and local assignments, as well as permanent allied career opportunities, all throughout the United States.
As a company of AMN Healthcare — healthcare’s workforce innovator and the nation’s largest provider of clinical staffing services — Med Travelers holds key relationships with many of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations. From physical therapist and PTA jobs to occupational therapist and COTA jobs, from speech-language pathologist jobs to medical technologist positions, clinicians can turn to Med Travelers for exclusive nationwide allied travel job opportunities not found anywhere else.