Registered Nurse, Telemetry
Job Title: Registered Nurse, Telemetry
At Carondelet Health Network, you will join a dedicated team of diverse health professionals who are passionate about delivering clinical excellence. Here, you will have the opportunity to build and foster meaning relationships with team members who share a common goal of advancing patient care. At Carondelet, we work hard to create a supportive work environment where you can continue to grow professionally. Join our Community Built On Care.
As a Registered Nurse, you will provide professional nursing care within an assigned unit and coordinate care planning with other disciplines. Position renders individualized, age specific and direct bedside nursing care based on the nursing process and patient needs. Acts as a supervisor by assessing, planning, delegating and utilizing independent judgment in directing other healthcare employees for the provision of patient care. Systematically evaluates the quality and effectiveness of nursing practice to identify patient goals. Participates in hourly rounding.
- Nursing Degree from an accredited nursing school.
- License to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Arizona.
- ACLS as applicable by Facility/Department. ER, ICU, Endoscopy, Tele, Cardiac Cath Lab, L&D: ACLS required upon orientation completion.
- Bariatrics: Certification or specialized training in bariatrics specialty area of practice.
- CPR Certification
- Preferred Qualifications: BSN. Prefer 1 year of acute care experience but will consider new graduate. Certification in specialty area of practice preferred.