Visit Nurse - LPN - Home Health Visits |
- We're in need of a LPN home visits on the Northern KY area (Boone, Kenton, Campbell Counties)
- Approximately 25 visits per week for Full Time position
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work/life balance.
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
- A natural caregiver that wants to help others, no matter the setting?
- A team player that loves an independent work environment?
- A connector who lives to bring out the very best in people?
- Honest, positive, and reliable – the one that all of your friends count on?
Our Visit Nurse, LPN complete skilled assessments and provide exceptional patient-centered care in the home.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure an accurate evaluation and implement a comprehensive care plan that addresses patient needs.
- Communicate patient conditions and collaborate with appropriate providers to deliver care when patient needs evolve.
- Complete all clinical documentation in accordance with agency protocol and Medicare/Federal guidelines.
- Provide education to patients and family members involved in patient’s care.
- Work to decrease readmissions by promoting preventative care and ensuring continuity of care.
- Education: Associate’s Degree in Nursing (ADN) or Associate of Applied Science in Nursing (AAS) required
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state associated with this position.
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification.
- Valid state-issued driver’s license, automobile insurance, and reliable transportation; willingness to travel.
- Two (2) years of experience practicing as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in a home health or similar setting.
Interim HealthCare and all of our affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Job City: Edgewood
- Job State: KY
- Employee Type: Full Time