Travel Nurse - Infection Control/Prevention RN - Helena, MT
Travel Infection Control Registered Nurse (RN)
Infection Preventionist/Infection Control/Quality Management RN Assignment – Helena, MT – ASAP Starts
Short term RN assignment for Infection Prevention/Control RN in Helena, MT as they experience increased COVID19 cases.
- Contact me directly for customized pay package
- Monday – Friday schedule, 8AM-5PM + call rotation
- 13-week assignment
- Active RN Registered Nurse license
- 2 years’ recent experience as Infection Control RN
- Healthcare Provider BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP, ATT
- RN must have recent bedside/direct patient care experience to be considered
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
To be pre-screened for this RN position, send resume directly to:
Desirae Lechner, Recruiting Manager
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.