RN Case Manager- Home Health Visits | Part Time
- We would like to fill both a part time and a PRN Case Manager position to cover counties in the Northern KY area (Boone, Kenton, Campbell)
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you’ll change lives every day.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives – paid weekly!
- Flexible scheduling with no mandatory overtime – we believe in balance!
- A team environment with a focus on family and community service
- A natural caregiver that wants to help others, no matter the setting?
- A team player that loves an independent work environment?
- A connector who lives to bring out the very best in people?
- Honest, positive, and reliable – the one that all of your friends count on?
Our RN Case Managers provide supervision, guidance, and evaluations to all assigned home care staff. They complete skilled assessments and develop care plans that suit the needs of each individual patient in order to provide exceptional patient-centered care in the home.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the implementation and ongoing assessment of the patient’s plan of care through management of home health aides, LPNs, RNs, and other caregivers.
- Ensure an accurate evaluation and work to develop and implement a comprehensive care plan that addresses patient needs.
- Communicate patient conditions and collaborate with appropriate providers to deliver care when patient needs evolve.
- Work to decrease readmissions by promoting preventative care and ensuring continuity of care.
- Education: Associate’s Degree in Nursing (ADN) or Associate of Applied Science in Nursing (AAS) required;
- Licensure: Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state associated with this position.
- Current CPR/FA certification.
- Valid state-issued driver’s license, automobile insurance, and reliable transportation; willingness to travel.
- One (1) year of professional experience practicing as a Registered Nurse (RN) in a home health or similar setting; previous case management/utilization review experience preferred.
Interim HealthCare and all of our affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Job City: Edgewood
- Job State: KY
- Employee Type: PRN