Women`s ER Registered Nurse Pick Your Own Shift
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
**New Pick Your Own Shift Option Available** Need flexibility in your work week? Are traditional shifts no longer working for you? Join the TriStar Centennial team and pick your own shift. Here’s how it works: You pick the shift length; 4hr, 6hr (Part-time) or 8hr, 12hr (Full Time), then work with your recruiter to pick your start time. It’s that easy. Apply today and connect with a recruiter. Note: We will do our absolute best to accommodate your desired shift while evaluating the needs of the department and unit. Obviously, as hospitals are 24 hour operations, everyone cannot work the same shift and day. Are you looking for a work environment as an Obstetric ER Nurse (RN) where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with TriStar Centennial Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team. We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Centennial Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will demonstrate knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of Patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- You will promote customer service initiatives along with Centennial Medical Center Service Values. (HCAHPS).
- You will document all patient care in a timely manner.
- You will utilize the Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- You will demonstrate ability to perform technical skills and Procedures.
- You will promote compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse (RN) opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Social skills to positively engage with patients, guests, physicians, and other employees.
- Degree from an accredited School of Professional Nursing (B.S. or A.S.).
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or appropriate compact State.
- BLS from the American Heart Association.
- One year of hospital RN experience.
- Labor and Delivery Experience Required
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.