Pediatric ER Clinical Nurse Coordinator
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you looking for a work environment as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator in the Pediatric Emergency Room? Submit your application with TriStar Centennial Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team. We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Centennial Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- You will utilize nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- You will demonstrate the ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- You will document all patient care.
- You will assume direction and coordination of all functions during the designated shift.
- You will function as a resource person for staff member and assists in necessary education of individual members of the nursing staff.
- You will make decisions regarding activities in these areas based on administrative operations standards, nursing administrative standards, human resources standards, and standards of care for the unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Clinical Nurse Coordinator opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.