Travel Nurse - ER RN - Culbertson, MT
Travel ER (RN)
Experience your next adventure while taking home over $1,400 NET in Culberton, MT
- Over $1,400 take home a week for travel RN’s!
- 12 hour shifts (Days or Nights)
- 13 week contract
- OT after 36 hours in a week!
- Offered Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- MT or Compact Regestered Nurses License
- 2 years ER (RN) experience
- BLS, BCLS, ACLS, PALS Certifications
Things to do in MT
- Glacier National Park
- Lake McDonald
- Iceberg Lake Trail
- Museum of Rockies
- Witner and Summer sports
- Fishing, rafting, hiking and more
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact Meagan Haberer at [email protected]
Or you can call/text me at 716-670-8412 to get started ASAP!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.