Travel Nurse - Behavioral Health RN - Gulport, MS
Travel Psych Registered Nurse (RN)
Behavioral Health RN – PTSD Patients – Gulfport, MS – day and night shift openings
If you have cared for patients with co-occurring mental/behavioral health disorders, please do not wait to apply! Registered Nurse openings on both day and night shift currently available on a psych unit within an acute care hospital.
- Competitive pay available – contact me for customized quote
- 36 hour work weeks
- 3 month assignments with possibility for extension
- Active Mississippi or compact nursing license
- Minimum required experience: 1 year post graduate experience
- Healthcare Provider BLS, CPI
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities,
Desirae Lechner, Recruiting Manager
or e-mail resume directly to [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.