Mobile Skilled Nursing Facility Administrator - NHA
Our Mobile Administrator position serves as a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator on an interim basis as needed in our skilled nursing facilities. The role will support the Eastern Division, including the states of PA and OH.
Why you should consider the Mobile Administrator position:
- Tremendous regional and corporate resources and support
- Strong succession planning and training that offer growth opportunities
- Our organization is full of helpful, caring, and responsive employees
- Comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401K, and time off programs
- Oversight and management of all business related activity for various skilled nursing facilities to achieve the HCR ManorCare vision and supporting strategies
- Assures that the company image as an ethical and high quality provider of health services is maintained
- Lead and motivate team to meet the diverse needs of those we care for
- Balance multiple priorities to achieve our vision
- Ensure company standard as high-quality provider through implementation and monitoring of quality systems and processes
- NHA License as required by state law.
- Preferably 2-5 years of Administrator experience within sub-acute or long term care.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing home administration or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- This position requires 90% travel in the states of PA & OH, with frequent overnight travel.
EducationLevel : Degree in business, health care, and nursing or related field.
Shift : -not applicable-