Hospice Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA - PM
Are you a certified C.N.A. that is looking for a full-time PM shift, 2pm-10pm, role that will allow you to provide ADL assistance in the setting that patients love...home If so, read on! Heartland Hospice is currently searching for a full-time Home Health Aide to support our hospice patients in their homes in Rockford and the surrounding areas to include possibly Rock County, WI.
As a Home Health Aide you are responsible to the Director of Clinical Services, Patient Care Coordinator and Registered Nurse to carry out assigned duties, which promote client comfort and support.
- Provides personal care to the client
- Assists the client with transfers and/or ambulation.
- Turns and positions clients who are bed bound.
- Assists with Range of Motion (ROM) appropriate for the client.
- Assists clients with meals.
- Assists clients with toileting: bedroom, bedpan, urinal.
- Assists clients with medications which are self-administered.
- Changes simple non-sterile dressings or external bags per State and Federal Regulations.
Current IL and/or WI C.N.A certification is required.
In return for your expertise, you’ll enjoy excellent training, competitive pay, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in health care.
Interested candidates please apply on line.4667 - Heartland Hospice - Serving North Central Illinois and Southern Wisconsin
- Ability to accurately take and record temperature, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure.
- Ability to accurately observe, report and document changes in the patient.
- Ability to recognize the needs of the patient and family.
- Ability to develop and maintain rapport with patients and families.
- Demonstrated ability to work with an interdisciplinary team
Full-Time PM position working 2pm-10pm Monday - Friday with limited weekend on call
EducationLevel : Minimum of one year experience as a Hospice Aide, or is currently enrolled as a nursing student who has had a minimum of 6 months clinical experience, or has completed a Hospice Aide training program or a certified, state tested nursing assistant (or completion of PCA course in Florida), as allowable under state specific guidelines.