Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
- Assists residents with resident care including bathing, grooming, hygiene and placement of adaptive equipment
- Ensures call lights are within reach of residents and answers call lights promptly
- Reports all changes in residents condition to supervisor as soon as possible
- Assures that residents are positioned appropriately for meals and serves meal trays as well as assists with feeding as needed per individual plan of care
- Completes all required documentation prior to end of shift
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Our candidate will possess the ability to communicate with patients and nursing staff. Prior experience as nursing assistant preferred but not required.Job Specific Details:
Tuition assistance program eligibility after only 90 days! New increased shift differentials! Flexible Scheduling. We will build our need around your availability! GREAT PAY RATES AND SHIFT DIFFERENTIALS NOW IN EFFECT! Start at high as $20.28 per hr. (based on experience and differentials). Full time C.N.A. positions for 7am- 3pm OR 3pm-11pm OR 11pm-7am shifts. Part time and weekends also available. Pay based on experience! No mandatory overtime! Excellent co-workers!
We are on the bus line!
EducationLevel : Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant Training and Competency Evaluation Program. Good standing in the state registry is required.