Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
- Assists residents with resident care including bathing, grooming, hygiene and placement of adaptive equipment
- Ensures call lights are within reach of residents and answers call lights promptly
- Reports all changes in residents’ condition to supervisor as soon as possible
- Assures that residents are positioned appropriately for meals and serves meal trays as well as assists with feeding as needed per individual plan of care
- Completes all required documentation prior to end of shift
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Our candidate will possess the ability to communicate with patients and nursing staff. Prior experience as nursing assistant preferred but not required.Job Specific Details:
We are Thankful for Healthcare professionals who provide quality care to patients and serve as true HEROS! Now is the time to "Fall" into a new career with us at our Palos Heights East Skilled Nursing Facility located at: 7850 West College Drive Palos Heights, Illinois 60463.
We have open Certified Nursing Assistant opportunities avaialable at our Palos Heights East Skilled Nursing Facility.
We are an employer of choice because we offer you:
A positive working environment
Blue Cross and Blue Shield Health Insurance with four plan options to choose
Vacation and Sick Time Accrual
Sign On Bonuses
Vacant Shift Differential Pay
Tuition Assistance up to $10,000.00 towards your LPN or RN nursing education
RN to BSN programs
Training and Professional deveopment
And much more...
Apply today and schedule an interview on the spot! Walk-in interviews welcome!
EducationLevel : Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant Training and Competency Evaluation Program. Good standing in the state registry is required.