Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient's needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.
LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse Responsibilities:
• This LPN position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants.
• Administer medications and treatments timely and according to policy
• Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
• Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
• Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor, physician and family
LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse Rewards:
• Receive unparalleled training
• Competitive pay
• Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
• Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
• Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!
One year prior nursing experience preferred.Job Specific Details:
We are Thankful for professionals in nursing, now is the time to"Fall" in love with a new nursing career with us at our Palos Heights East Skilled Nursing Facility. We are located at: 7850 West College Drive Palos Heights, Illinois 60463.
We now have open LPN, Nurse Supervisor opportunities available at Our Palos Heights East SNF. Day Shift - 7:00am -3:30pm, Evening Shift- 3:00pm-11:30pm, Night Shift- 11:00pm-7:30am
We are known to be an employer of choice because we offer our staff:
A positive working environment
Blue Cross and Blue Shield Medical Insurance with 4 plan options to select
Dental Insurance with 2 plan options to select
Vacation and Sick time accrual
Tuition Assistance up to a maximum of $10,000.00
Student Loan repayment assistance (up to $100 per month)
And Much More...
Apply today and be scheduled for an interview on the spot! Walk-in interviews welcome!
EducationLevel : Currently licensed as LPN in state.