Mobile Administrator - Home Health and Hospice
At Heartland, we believe wholeheartedly in the power of the individual, the importance of relationships and the value of respect and dignity to everyone at every stage of life. Our goal is to create a positive difference every day, to make a personal connection, and to create memorable moments that will enrich your life. The Heartland Experience means trying to exceed your expectations in every way.
The Mobile Administrator is responsible for acting as a division-wide interim leader for the Home Health and Hospice offices. This individual is responsible for overall management for the Hospice or Home Health agency they are serving. The Administrator is responsible for the effective and efficient use of all resources. The Mobile Administrator ensures quality of staff and functions of the company. They accomplish these tasks through driving teamwork with most efforts spent on Human Resources, Quality of Care, and Customer Service. Position will cover the states of Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Florida.
Why you should consider the Mobile Administrator position:
- Tremendous regional and corporate resources and support
- Established organization with strong leaders that care
- Exceptional succession planning and training that offers growth opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401K, and time off programs
- Oversight and management of all business related activity for the Hospice agency to achieve the HCR ManorCare vision and supporting strategies
- Assures that the company image as an ethical and high quality provider of health services is maintained
- Lead and motivate team to meet the diverse needs of those we care for
- Balance multiple priorities to achieve our vision
- Implementation and monitoring of quality systems and processes
- Ensure company standard as leader in care delivery, corporate responsibility and community actio
Heartland is a part of HCR Manorcare and is the15th largest healthcare system in the nation and the largest not-for-profit senior living organization for skilled nursing, assisted living and hospice care. Join the team leading the nation in healthcare!000 - Georgia, any location
- Minimum of 3-5 years in an administrative or supervisory capacity in a home health agency, hospice or other community health related program
- Bachelors Degree in business, health care, and nursing or related field. Nursing diploma acceptable
- Travel necessary on a daily basis; up to 90% travel
EducationLevel : Degree in business, health care, and nursing or related field. Nursing diploma acceptable.