Nursing Home Administrator
Are you an NHA that possesses the following characteristics
- High sense of urgency
- Attentive to details
If so, Heartland of Beavercreek has the perfect opportunity for you!
- This location is a 115 bed facility
- Solid Survey history
- Strong department head staff!
- We offer a supportive environment that allows our team access to the most innovative technology, and state-of-the-art facilities.
Administrator is responsible for:
- Management of all business related activity to achieve the HCR ManorCare vision
- Supporting strategies, systems and processes
- Assures that the company image as an ethical and high quality provider of health services is developed and maintained.
4146 - Heartland - Beavercreek, Ohio
- NHA License as required by state law.
- Preferably 2-5 years of Administrator experience within sub-acute or long-term care.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing home administration or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
EducationLevel : Bachelor's degree in nursing home administration or related field required; Master?s degree preferred; NHA License as required by state law.
Shift : -not applicable-