Assistant Administrator - Hospice
At Heartland, we believe wholeheartedly in the power of the individual, the importance of relationships and the value of respect and dignity to everyone at every stage of life. Our goal is to create a positive difference every day, to make a personal connection, and to create memorable moments that will enrich your life. The Heartland Experience means trying to exceed your expectations in every way.
Heartland Hospice of Ft. Wayne, IN services approximately 50 miles around the agency.
The Hospice Assistant Administrator is responsible in assisting the Hospice Administrator in the overall management of the Hospice agency. This leadership role promotes not only being connected to the patients and families, but also our communities. The Hospice division is experiencing significant growth, and we are looking for true leaders that are passionate about patients, families and providing care for the mind, body and spirit in a way that is comforting and compassionate. Enrich lives and join a national leader in Hospice Care!
Why you should consider the Assistant Administrator position at Heartland Hospice of Ft. Wayne, IN
- Tremendous regional and corporate resources and support
- Established organization with strong leaders that care
- Exceptional succession planning and training that offers growth opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401K, and time off programs
- Assisting in the oversight and management of all business related activity for the Hospice agency to achieve the HCR ManorCare vision and supporting strategies
- Assures that the company image as an ethical and high quality provider of health services is maintained
- Work with and motivate team to meet the diverse needs of those we care for
- Balance multiple priorities to achieve our vision
- Implementation and monitoring of quality systems and processes
- Ensure company standard as leader in care delivery, corporate responsibility and community action
4652 - Heartland Hospice - Serving Northeast Indiana
Minimum of 2 years in an administrative or supervisory capacity in a home health agency, hospice or other related health program required. Experience in business administration preferred. Must be flexible to accommodate schedule changes, may require on-call rotation, and travel to regional meetings. May also require work after normal business hours to accommodate referrals and client/business needs.
EducationLevel : Degree in business, health care, nursing or related field preferred
Shift : -not applicable-