Registered Nurse, High Risk Perinatal
Ready to give back to others? Enhance your self worth by helping others through difficult, high risk pregnancies and post partum. Our 12 bed High Risk Pregnancy Unit is the unit for you. Working with patients with medical conditions varying from diabetes, hypertensive disorders sickle cell disease, and any other condition that complicates pregnancy or the postpartum course. Our department is committed to excellent care, great customer service and associate satisfaction.
1. Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and licensed as a RN in the State of Georgia in good standing without limitations.
2. Minimum of two (2) years of full-time experience as a RN post-orientation or post-residency training.
3. Must have one (1) year of Labor & Delivery or High Risk Pregnancy experience.
4. Certified in American Heart Association’s Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
1. BSN degree preferred
2. National Certification in Clinical Specialty preferred
License/Certification Requirements: Yes
Work Hours: 7p-7:30a
Weekend Requirements: Yes
On-Call Requirements: Yes