Travel Nurse - PACU RN - Lewes, DE
Travel PACU Registered Nurse (RN)
Beach Town/Coastal Travel Destination Lewes, DE - PACU RN Registered Nurses inquire today for a working vacation!
Tucked away in the Delaware Bay, a traveler friendly hospital seeks additional help within their surgical department. Lewes, Delaware is approximately 33 miles away from another vacation hot spot – Ocean City, MD. Tour the east coast while earning a living!
- Inquire within today for personalized pay quote
- 36 hours/week
- Posted shift: Days
- Contract length: 13 weeks
- Active Delaware or Multistate RN Registered Nurse license
- Ideal candidates have 2 years of experience in SDS, PACU or Pre-Op/Holding
- Healthcare Provider BLS, ACLS, NIHSS
- Travel RN experience preferred but not required
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities,
Desirae Lechner, Recruiting Manager
or e-mail resume directly to [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.