Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN
- This LVN position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants.
- Administer medications and treatments timely and according to policy
- Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
- Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
- Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor, physician and family
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
One year prior nursing experience preferred.Job Specific Details:
Sign on bonus, student loan repayment assistance (up to $100 per month), tuition reimbursement for RN and BSN programs, employee discounts with Verizon, 4 medical plan options, company paid life insurance, 401(k), paid time off programs and more!
Open Interviews welcome! Mondays and Tuesdays 10:00AM-12:00PM
Walk in interviews welcome! Mondays and Tuesdays 2:00PM-4:00PM
EducationLevel : Currently licensed as LPN in state.