Qualifications JOB SPECIFICATIONS(Minimum Requirements)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Thorough knowledge of clinical assessment and medical equipment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to lead and direct the work of others.
- Ability to provide a positive attitude and support the organization and work with team members.
- Must be courteous, kind, compassionate and caring.
- Bachelors Nursing Required
- 4 Healthcare/Medical - Nurse: Staff Required
- Licensed Registered Nurse
- Certified Cardiac Pulmonary Resuscitation
Meets the Standards of Behavior as outlined in Personnel Policy and Procedure #1, Employee Relations Code.
Demonstrates knowledge of procedures for protecting and maintaining security, confidentiality and integrity of employee, patient, family, organizational and other medical information. Understands and supports the commitment of Methodist Hospitals in adhering to federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations governing ethical business practices for healthcare providers.
DISCLAIMER - The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. The statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.