Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
4 days left
- Contract Type
- Assists residents with resident care including bathing, grooming, hygiene and placement of adaptive equipment
- Ensures call lights are within reach of residents and answers call lights promptly
- Reports all changes in residents condition to supervisor as soon as possible
- Assures that residents are positioned appropriately for meals and serves meal trays as well as assists with feeding as needed per individual plan of care
- Completes all required documentation prior to end of shift
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Our candidate will possess the ability to communicate with patients and nursing staff. Prior experience as nursing assistant preferred but not required.Job Specific Details:
Are you known for being compassionate, working hard, and going above and beyond? If so, your career search can stop here! At ManorCare - Utica Ridge, we are one of the only post-acute skilled rehab facilities in the Quad-Cities not using Agency. We are constantly adjusting our wages to ensure that we remain competitive and able to continue to attract and retain the area's best senior care professionals. We are so lucky to have dedicated and compassionate employees like YOU who enjoy providing top quality care to our patients each and every day! With a network of over 500 skilled nursing and rehabilitation, memory care, assisted living, outpatient rehabilitation, hospice and home health care locations, ManorCare delivers patient-centered care throughout the United States. When you bring us your outstanding customer service, teamwork, and patient care skills, we'll provide the support and training you need to achieve your personal and professional goals. In addition to several health, dental, and vision plans, we offer several tuition assistance and tuition discount programs after just 90-days of employment! Want to see what it is all about? Join us for a tour and interview today! For a sneak peek, check out our world-class facility here: www.manorcare.com/UticaRidge. Apply online and we'll contact you to set up a date & time for a visit.
EducationLevel : Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant Training and Competency Evaluation Program. Good standing in the state registry is required.