Emergency Care Tech, Emergency Services
6 days left
- Per Diem
To assist the professional nurse in performing direct and indirect nursing activities; coordinating clerical activities; monitoring cardiac rhythms and communicating with Emergency Medical Services (EMS) regarding patients of various age groups (neonatal to geriatrics). Provides for the general comfort, safety, and well-being of the patients and supports the general functions.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Current BLS certification or within 30 days of employment.
- Completion of nursing assistant course (or comparable certification); OR
- Currently enrolled in an approved RN, LPN or EMT program and completion of nursing fundamentals course or equivalent; OR
EMT or Paramedic with one year experience with relevant training and experience to be able to perform responsibilities of this job description.
- Excellent customer service skills.Excellent communications skills –both verbal and written.
License/Certification Requirements: Yes
Work Hours: 7a-7p
Weekend Requirements: Yes
On-Call Requirements: No